Thursday 23 August 2012

School work

Hopeful  8    Hopeless  2

This is going to be me until it is all done.
I thought it was high time I wrote a little note to people reading my blog to let you know that I am not going to be posting in the next week or so.  I am swamped with assignments for school that are due in the imminent future.  It is really the only thing I am able to focus on at the moment.  Since I went for tea with Steven (which I promise to blog about as soon as I can!), I have not been on any dates.  So like the guys on my list, you will have to wait until my school work is complete before I can resume my project.

Sorry for this break in the story.  I hope it will not be of long duration.  I will get back to you as soon as I am able.

In the meantime, stay Hopeful ;)

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment