Thursday 9 August 2012

Thank you

Hopeful  8  Hopeless  2

I wanted to make this post to thank everyone for their support.  I have reached over 200 pageviews this week :)  It makes me very glad that people are reading my blog.  Thank you!

I also wanted to give extra special thanks to my friends and family who have been offering me words of encouragement through this process.  Thank you to my Mom and my sister for their advice.  Thank you to my friends who have leant a sympathetic ear, who have rejoiced and who have been indignant at all the right moments.  I would also like to mention my friend Colleen in particular, who told me about a couple of weeks ago that she was very proud of me for undertaking this project.

Everyone's kindness is very much appreciated :)  Thank you.

Love & hugs,

Elise xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment