Wednesday 22 May 2019

Hopeful Romantic is Back

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate the ongoing interest in my blog, especially since I haven't written in such a long time.  I've felt guilty even at the thought of opening Blogger because I have not kept this up to date.  It is heartwarming, though, to see that people still read what I have here and have written me encouraging comments.

I have stayed away too long, which is sad for you, but also for me.  I love to write; it is one of the things that gives me true joy and makes me feel alive.  It is hard to keep up while being a graduate student, but I am committed to writing now, because I am convinced I need it.

Spoilers?  Nope!  I am not one to believe in those.  So for everyone out there wondering, you are going to have to read for yourself about Amin.  I have always said that whether or not you are dating or have found the person of your dreams, this does not remove the need to be hopeful.  I did not intend for my story to end on a high note; that was simply coincidence.  Last time, I was pushing to finish my undergraduate degree, and now I'm doing my PhD, so again, this is going to be a challenge, but I really want to find a way to make it work.  I certainly need a dose of Hope, and perhaps you do too.

See you soon, dear readers :)

Elise  

No comments:

Post a Comment