Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Rush, Christmas Break

Hopeful  7      Hopeless 3

I had really hoped to update my blog long before this.  Unfortunately, I have gotten caught up once more in my school work.  I have been able to do little else these days.  I still have a lot to slog through, so it is not likely I will update until the Christmas holidays.  As always, I am hoping and pushing for sooner.  Certainly, though, during the holidays, I should be able to bring my blog fully up to date to fill everyone in.

I will again have to be reliant on your patience.  I feel bad that I am this behind in updating.  I feel especially bad for certain devoted readers who check nearly every day, like Kathy.  I know you are eager to hear the rest of the story.  I promise that I am keeping that in the forefront of my mind and working as fast as I can.  I hope to post again soon!

Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment